Choosing your Night Out Limo and Tips
Whether it’s for a birthday, hen do or stag night or just nights out on the town, why not add a bit more fun to the night with a limousine.
The first question you need to ask yourself is the number of passengers you have.
If you have 8 passengers or less, then our Lincoln Attitude limo, Baby Bentley limo’s and our Pink Hummer can hold that capacity.
If you have 9 to 16 passengers, then we can offer our Range Rover (seats up to 14), the Party Bus and our Single & Double Axle Hummers.
Next question is what you want the limo to include.
Each of our limos has complimentary bubbly or soft drinks included in the price, and we provide the music too. Our Party Bus has karaoke and a dance pole, whereas our Range Rover and larger Hummers have VIP areas. Our smaller vehicles have the ease of getting in and out of, and our Baby Bentleys have Lamborghini style doors for that extra wow factor.
- If you’re not sure which vehicle to go for, then viewing the vehicle will help give you an idea. Many companies will ask you to make an appointment to come to view, whereas others allow you to come straight into the showroom.
- Making sure you know where you will be be picked up from and where you want to go when you make your booking.
- Always double check the booking form for accuracy of address details and time.
- If you aren’t sure about the company, check online reviews, how long they’ve been set up for and where they are based.
- Always read through the terms and conditions of the booking.
- Double check what you are paying, deposit amount and when the remaining balance is due as well as payment method accepted.