Choosing your Prom Limo, Tips and Saving Money
Proms have become a worldwide fashion, so don’t leave it to the last minute to arrange transport, as many places get booked up with the first weeks of having their vehicles become available for the next season. Encourage your school to announce the date and time of the prom as early as possible. Our recommendation is to try and get your limo booked by the first 2 weeks of January if possible.
The first things you need to ask yourself, is what date is the Prom, where is it taking place and what time you need to be there for.
Then you need to decide who will be going with you in the limousine – so the number of passengers can be determined, and whether it’ll be for just girls, just boys or a mix of both.
We have a range of limousines to suit all – from our Pink H3 Hummer limousine, Baby Bentley Limousines with Lamborghini style doors to our Range Rover limo and Party Bus.
- Remember to have a look around, to find the best quote.
- Research different companies before deciding on which to go for.
- Check on line reviews to see how other customers bookings have fared.
- View the vehicle before booking so you know what you will get on the day, and how suitable it will be.
- Try and fill the limo you choose to ensure the cost per head is the cheapest.
- When you come to pay the deposit to secure the limo ensure you collect a contribution from all passengers.
- When booking, make sure you have the right addresses and times and double check everything on the booking form including the price and terms of conditions.
- Make sure you ask how much deposit and when the balance needs to be paid by, so that you’re not caught out on the day.
- If you are sharing the cost of the limo make sure you get the remaining balance from the other passengers well before the date of the prom.
Looking to save some money on your prom?
- Research different dress/tuxedo sellers, and compare prices to those of hiring them instead to keep costs down.
- Consider an online online only company for your dress or tuxedo but ensure it is delivered early to check the fitting and size.
- Could you borrow an outfit?
- If you wanted a corsage for yourself/date, look round for places that will do them, view examples and prices.
- Look for accessories at a range of different shops/stalls as you may find more than one pair of shoes, for example, that you like but are different prices
- Do you have a friend or familiy member that can do your hair and makeup?
- If not you could get your friends together and block book a hairdresser or makeup artist to come to your house for you and your friends and share the cost.
- Make sure you fill the limo to ensure the lowest cost per head.